USB Composite Video Capture Adapter with Audio for Mac
USB Video/Audio Capture Adapter Drive-free Version for Macintosh
The Composite to USB Video Capture Adapter enables you to capture analog video, as well as the accompanying 2-channel RCA audio, to your Mac® computer, from a Composite video device, such as a Beta/VHS VCR, camcorder or PVR or Set-top Box to a USB 2.0 port on your Mac®, to provide real-time MPEG-1, MPEG-2, and MPEG-4 encoding. Compact enough to fit in the palm of your hand, the USB capture cable is the ideal solution for mobile applications, more than suitable for use with laptop and desktop computers.
• USB 2.0 enabled computer system with available USB port
• Apple® Mac OS X® (Tiger 10.4.11 and up)
• Analog video Source with Composite cabling (DVD, DVR, VCR, Etc.)
• Make your own movies
• Driver-free version
• Can make movies for IPad, Iphone, AppleTV
• Capture audio and video in a fast and convenient way.
• Connect your camcorder, VCR, digital camera, or any standard video device directly to your MAC
• Portable form factor for on-the-go applications
• Offers USB 2.0 transfer rates (480Mbps) for high quality video capturing
• Motion capture capability at resolutions up to 640 X 480
• Brightness, contrast and sharpness controls offer an optimized viewing experience
• Supports NTSC, PAL, and SECAM formats
• Video-conference around the world using your camcorder.
• Easy to use Plug-and-Play operation.
• USB 2.0 Video capture Adapter
• Instruction manual
Contact us now:
- if you like this model but need know discount FOB price for big quantities or OEM orders.
- if you want similiar other models, but you can't find on the website, so you want us to offer sourcing service for you
- if you want to open eStore to resell our products
- if you want to drop-shipping business with our help
- if you got any questions...